Mark Hammer PREC
In 1982 Mark moved from Hamilton to Vancouver, where he was first drawn to the real estate business while looking at houses with his parents. Graduating from BCIT in Marketing Management Real Estate 1995, Mark started with Royal LePage where he joined forces with Kathy Watkinson. In 1996, Mark and Kathy made the move to RE/MAX Crest Realty and formed the Hammer Watkinson team, going on to become one of the top teams year after year. Now, 25 years into his Real Estate career, Mark is more confident than ever in what he does. He enjoys working with his clients one-on-one, focusing on their specific real estate goals and making them happen.
Mark sits on the board of Fraser Academy, a school that helps students with dyslexia and other language-based disabilities become successful learners. Mark is also a contributor to Children’s Miracle Network, Red Cross, and BC Wildlife Federation.
- Thousands of successful win-win transactions over 25 years in the business
- Quality building and renovation projects (own projects and joint projects)
- Investor owner since 2003, he can help maximize the value of your rental property.
- Received property management designation in 2005
- Mike Ferry Real Estate Coaching since 2008